Has anyone else with the same Macbook specs had this issue? If so, did you resolve the issue and how so? I am using the Latin Rosetta Stone program so the headset is somewhat tangential to my learning experience but I'd like to get my money's worth or rather the gifter's moneys worth. Posted on Dec 26, Page content loaded. Feb 17, 7: Jan 29, 7: I was having the same issue. I ended up contacting Rosetta Stone and found out there is an upgrade available.
Troubleshoot Microphone Errors in Rosetta Stone
However, when I contacted Rosetta Stone support the chat agent gave me a link to download the update. Here is the link to the article.
- optical flares crack mac cs5.5!
- Rosetta Stone Microphone Detection Fix!.
- 1 Suggested Answer.
- remote shooting canon 5d mac.
Aug 29, 9: Communities Contact Support. Sign in.
MAC OS X: headset set up - Rosetta Stone Support
Browse Search. Please make sure that Skype or any other VoIP software is deactivated when you are working with Rosetta Stone as the audio protocols may interfere with each other and cause problems.
If you are using the Google Chrome browser, please check the Google Voice settings. You might have seen videos of studio recordings where singers have a black disk between their mouth and the microphone. If you do not place your microphone in front of your mouth but next to it your recordings might sound significantly better.
- pdf read aloud for mac.
- 1. Is Rosetta Stone’s Speech recognition installed?.
- Apple Footer;
- mountain lion - Use a bluetooth headset JUST as a microphone? - Ask Different.
- All replies;
- Rosetta Stone Troubleshooting?
Search Brown University. Knowledgebase Read help articles Loaner Equipment Do you need something?
- Rosetta stone won't recognize my logitech headset?
- Your Answer;
- lotus notes mac client lion.
- 2. Adobe Flash Player Settings.
- how to make a frequency histogram in excel 2011 for mac;
This information can be found with Rosetta Stone's Troubleshooting Documentation: Windows Microphone Settings Another possible reason for unsatisfactory recognition rates is when the microphone signal is too low or too loud. Tags Service Center. Rate the quality of this page. This page was helpful: